Client: Food Industry – Robbie, Director
Total R&D costs: £48K
Amount successfully claimed: £14K
- Company always strove to increase the quality of their service. Invested heavily in R&D to improve both process efficiency and the quality of their food.
- External agency costs made up the bulk of the claim. It was vital that we asked the right questions from the start to avoid missing potential costs.
- Creation of bespoke software that automatically calculates nutritional profiles of foods based on inputs.
- Improving the shelf-life of their products.
- Successfully earned client a tax rebate, with scope for further 3 years of claims on 2 year back dated projects. We are able to claim for a total of 5 years’ R&D costs on any one project.